THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Train Ride and Temple Square


I went out to dinner in Salt Lake with a couple of my sisters and a friend. I took Chase and Kamron cause Tim was hunting and Matt was at his mom's. You could see the Trax train from the window of our restaurant and Chase was enthralled. He wanted to ride that train. He kept asking all through dinner so after dinner, My sister took Kamron with her to go drive around and look at Christmas lights while I took Chase on the train. We ended up taking the train to Temple Square where we got off and walked around a little. He was so excited to see all the lights and even got a surprise when he saw a man dressed like Santa riding the train. It was a fun little one on one trip with my little guy.

0 comments: