THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog Catch up


I know, I have been a terrible blogger lately. I went to transfer my pictures onto the computer from my camera and couldn't believe how long it has been. So now I think I'm caught up with everything that we have been up to for the last few months. The only thing I didn't blog about was Matt's piano recital. All I have is videos from it and I couldn't figure out how to upload a video. Well I did, but it didn't work. So if I ever figure that out I will post a video of Matt's first piano recital playing Jingle Bells. Meanwhile, here are some cute pictures of Kamron!

2 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Too cute! I love the look on his face. :D

Karen said...

Love all your new posts! Brody loves getting on and seeing the boys. We wish you guys were closer. We love you!!