THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chase's 3rd Birthday


Chase had his 3rd birthday on February 2nd. We ended up celebrating his birthday on the first cause I had to work and Tim had scouts on his actual birthday. Chase has been talking about his birthday for months! He was so excited! I took Chase to go get some balloons! I did this last year and it has turned into a little tradition for every birthday now. So cheap yet so fun! We met Tim at Chuck E Cheese for dinner where the kids filled up on pizza and pop and won lots of prizes. Then we went home for Cake and presents. Chase is obsessed with spiderman, so he got a spiderman cake and a spiderman bike wrapped in spiderman wrapping paper. He had so much fun!



The boys on a little ride at Chuck E Cheese

Chase is such a sweet little boy. Don't get me wrong, he is all boy and not so sweet at times too! But he really is a sweetheart. This morning he saw a bunch of laundry on the couch that I had folded last night but hadn't put away yet. He saw his pajamas and said "my nannies (that's what he calls his pajamas) They are clean! You washed them mommy! Thank You!!! Thank You mommy you washed my nannies!" Then he ran upstairs and put them away. He came back and said " I love you Mommy! Thank you for my nannies!" then he started singing a song that I think he must have made up that said "I know my Mommy loves me!" That is just one example of what a sweetheart he is. He tells me thank you all the time on his own for all the small things that I do for him and he loves to come and give me loves and tell me he loves me. Another cute thing that he did this morning; He found some spiderman sandals in his closet yesterday and was so excited about them. He put them on all by himself and I didn't have the heart to tell him it was raining and probably not the best shoes to wear. So I let him wear them yesterday. Today he put them on again and went straight out to the hall where he started clawing at the walls. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was climbing the walls cause he was wearing his spiderman sandals and Spiderman can climb walls. H was so sure that he could too!

Happy Birthday Chase! I love you so much!!!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Cute pic with the birthday cake. Gotta love that smile!