THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 30, 2009

Kamron Turns 1

Such a happy little boy!


Kamron turned one year old today. I feel kind of bad cause I really didn't do much for his birthday, but I did make him some cupcakes and gave him an ice cream cone. He seemed to enjoy himself.





This was right after I took the candle away from him cause he was eating it.





Kamron is such a sweet little boy! He is growing up way too fast. He took his first steps the other day and can get anywhere he wants crawling all over. He has 7 teeth and loves to bite with them. He loves pulling my hair, which drives me crazy, but I can't seem to get him to stop. He is the sweetest little boy and I'm so glad to have him in our family!

4 comments:

Cardon Times said...

So cute! Happy birthday Kamron!

Your favorite sister said...

What a cute little boy! Oh that first year goes by so fast!

Erin said...

adorable, cath! he's so cute. ice cream cones are SUCH a good idea....i wish i'd thought of that!

salgal said...

I can't believe it has already been a whole year since you had him. Happy Birthday Kamron.