THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 22, 2008

Crazy weekend

This past weekend was crazy busy for us. It followed two really busy weeks. My sister Sarah got married this past Friday. My sister Debbie and I have spent the last two weeks trying to get matching outfits for all the sisters to be bridesmaids. We decided to make the skirts which we thought would be pretty easy but were so time consuming! So Friday was the wedding and of course the weather was terrible! The roads were so bad, we pulled up to the Salt Lake Temple at 1:37 and the sealing started at 1:40. So I jumped out of the truck and ran down the block and through the Temple. Tim didn't make it inside in time, He parked the car and got the kids out, but I barely made it (and then humiliated myself by sobbing because I was so relieved that I made it). The reception was five miles away but it took us two hours to get there because of the roads. The reception was beautiful as well as the Bride and everything besides the weather went really well.
Saturday morning we had family pictures in Brigham City with horrible weather and roads again, and then we rushed off to Huntington to celebrate Tim's parent's 70th wedding anniversary. We spent the night there and then rushed back to Brigham City for my family's Christmas Party. We got home late last night. It is a relief to relax today!

Kamron at the wedding. He is filling out!


Sarah taking a break at the reception. She always looks so beautiful!


Kodak moment until Chase decided to pick his nose right when I took the picture



Tim and I at the reception




The infamous bridesmaids dresses. My sisters and sister-in-law. Becca, Sara, Laura, Sarah, Debbie, Me

My lovely family



1 comments:

salgal said...

Fun blog Cathy! I read all of your the blog entries that showed on the page. Your skirts turned out well and your haircut is cute.
-Sallie