THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 2, 2009

2 Months Old!!!

Okay so I am a few days late, but Kamron is two months old! (These pictures were taken on his 2 month birthday). I can't believe how fast these two months have gone. Today he weighed 10 lbs 10 oz so he has almost doubled in size. Kam is starting to smile and coo at us. He even smiled at me at the doctor's office today even though he is really sick and has RSV. Poor little guy. I took him in today because he had a bad cough only to find out he has RSV. They are trying to keep him out of the hospital and we now have a nebulizer (for breathing treatments) and a vacuum machine to suck the gunk out of his nose, so hopefully he can get better fast!




3 comments:

Dayna said...

RSV?!? Oh no! I sure hope he just feeling better soon!

(... Your lil' blog note next to my name is wrong - i've posted a few posted in the past 4 weeks - I guess it doesn't update it - - I don't know how that all works, but just thought I would tell ya)

Cathy and Tim Hanson said...

Dayna, your blog doesn't update anymore becuase it is private. It can't logon to see the new post. But I still check it to see if you have a new post.

Mary said...

Hi Cathy! It was fun to hear from you - thanks for the comment!

Your little family is so cute and I'm excited to see updates on how you are doing! I loved your post about Sarah's wedding and seeing the pictures of you and your sisters!