THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Manger Scene

So we were at my parents house last night and I saw this little gingerbread manger scene. I didn't think much of it until I found out that my dad made it and then I thought it was pretty funny. But come to find out that the youth were making gingerbread houses at mutual last Wednesday to use as table centerpieces for the Ward Christmas party. Dad goes to mutual since he is in the Bishopric and he decided to make one too but made a manger scene instead. It was pretty funny with a Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. He used animal crackers for the animals and had little marshmallow angels with halos and everything. My sisters and I were busy making dinner and trying to make skirts for the bridesmaids for my sister's wedding next Friday and my parents were in Layton. So nobody was really paying attention to Mia and Chase. I walked into the kitchen and this is what I found!



Hopefully Dad doesn't care too much that they ate the manger scene! At least they were getting along for once.

0 comments: