THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eavesdropping

I walk Matt to school in the mornings and our neighbor that is in first grade with him walks with us most days. They have some pretty interesting conversations sometimes. Usually about roly polys and dandelions. But this morning I was eavesdropping on our way to school. Matt was saying how his friend Jaden said he saw an alien spaceship but Matt doesn't believe him cause they aren't real. Ellie said "Do you believe in God?"
Matt: yeah, AND I believe in Santa Clause. But not ghosts!
It made me happy to hear him say he believes in God, but I'm not sure how to feel about him associating that with Santa Clause and ghosts. But it still made me chuckle.

1 comments:

Cardon Times said...

That's cute! I am glad Matt believes in God too!