THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pregnancy woes

I went to the doctor on Friday and he moved my due date up 6 days. So now my due date is Nov. 9th. I was really kind of sad that he changed my due date. Chase is such a handful right now I have no idea how I am going to handle him and a newborn, so I don't feel ready for this at all. I also asked the doctor about the deer hunt. We are planning on taking a week to go hunting at the end of October. He said oh yeah go, that's no problem. I told him we are going to Grouse Creek which is like 3 1/2 hours away from the nearest hospital (or doctor, or store, or anything!) but he still said that was fine, nothing to worry about. So hopefully it works out ok. Thank goodness for trailers with bathrooms and real beds!!!

I went to a meeting last night for my Stake. They rearranged all the ward boundaries in my Stake. I thought it would be a quick meeting, but no, they had 5 speakers (a bishop, all of the stake presidency, and a member of the 70 - all long winded) plus the 4 bishops that were released bore their testimonies, and all of the new ward info, releases, and new callings. It was almost two hours long and really hot, on uncomfortable chairs. I took my sandals off cause I was real hot, but when the meeting was over, I couldn't get my shoes back on. My feet were all swollen. I had walked to the meeting because there was going to be so many people there so I had to walk home barefoot. I was just thinking the day before that I hadn't really had any swelling yet and how glad I was about that. I guess that is over. Maybe it is good that they moved my due date up!

1 comments:

Cardon Times said...

Oh, that is not fun at all. I am sorry! Hopefully your swollen feet will go down and you can have your cute feet! Hope you are feeling well.