THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 days and counting (instead of 12)

I think I hit the nesting stage yesterday, cause I got all sorts of stuff done yesterday, but about 5:30 last night I started feeling really sick. It took a couple of minutes to realize that it was probably my blood pressure. So I checked it at my mom's house and sure enough, it was real high. So I was up all night stressing about my Doctor's appt. this morning (probably not the best thing to do when your blood pressure is already high). Anyway, it was still high this morning and I haven't started to dilate still, so the Dr. gave me less than a 5% chance of being successfull with a VBAC. Those odds aren't good and I don't want to go through the whole labor for hours and still end up with a c-section. So I am scheduled for a c-section on Thursday the 30th at 1:30. Looks like Kamron will be an October baby after all (but at least not a Halloween baby)!

0 comments: