THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kamron's Getting So Big!

I can't believe how big Kamron is getting! He is 9 1/2 months old. He is crawling all over the place now! He hates eating baby food. He wants to be a big boy and eat with the rest of us. He has 4 teeth and is about to cut 2 more. He is still my happy little boy and quick to smile. When I sing him lullabys to get him to sleep, he sings along with me! Very cute. I just wish he would stay little forever!





Oh yeah, and he LOVES ice cream cones!





2 comments:

Sarah Johnson said...

Kamron is sooo dang cute!! You guys go camping every weekend! Thats awesome. We might be comin up to BC this weekend so hopefully we will see you guys there!

Dayna said...

Too Cute!! If they could only stay lil' forever!