THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ben and Maria's Wedding

My little brother Ben got married a few weeks ago to a beautiful Maria. They were married in the Timpanogos Temple. It was perfect. Maria speaks pretty good english (she is from Mexico) but her mother doesn't speak any english. Luckily Maria and her brother were able to translate a lot plus, 2 of my brothers, my brother-in-law, and I are all fluent in spanish. So that made it a little easier.Ben and Maria at the temple
All of my siblings made it for the wedding (all 9 of us!) This is the dashing couple, all of my siblings and our spouses (My oldest brother and sister's spouses weren't able to make it and my youngest brother isn't married)


My sisters and I were the bridesmaids. Maria with her mom and my mom.


All of my brothers and brothers-in-law were groomsmen. Maria, Ben and my dad. Maria's dad wasn't able to come from Mexico for the wedding.


Chase at the reception. He was a mess!

Tim and Matt at the reception
Congratulations Guys!

0 comments: