THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kamron's 4 month

Kamron turned 4 months the other day. Here are his stats.
Height 24.5 inches 75%
Weight 13.9 lbs. 35%
Head 10%
Not bad considering Chase was always in the 5th % for Height and 10% for Weight. His head was always 95% or higher too.
Kamron has a ready smile for anyone that looks his way! He is getting so big I can't believe it. Here is a picture I took of him the other day in an outfit my friend Stacey sent him. Sooo Cute!!!
I bought a bow for a friend that had a baby girl and couldn't resist putting it on Kamron to see how he would look as a girl since I'm apparently never going to get the chance to put a bow in my own little girl's hair. I thought he was pretty cute. Tim wasn't too happy about it though.






2 comments:

Dayna said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the bow! That is TO funny!! I am sure Tim didn't like it much! Sometimes I have to bring Damian to work meetings with me and all the guys I work with always look at him a say "Damian, some day YOU will get to pivck what you wear." I agree, but until then.... I believe the mom gets to enjoy that part!!

Love it!!

Sara said...

Kamron's face is priceless - it's like he knows the bow is bogus too! So funny. I was amazed at Kamron's small head percentile, Rachel was 95th percentile at her two year checkup like her cousin Chase.