THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh Gross!!!

This morning I decided I was going to get up and take a shower and blow dry my hair and get dressed in something besides pajamas so I could feel like a real person (this hadn't happened yet since I had the baby). So I decided to put Chase in the shower with me to make it easier than trying to bend over the bathtub for his bath. When we got out of the shower, he ran off as usual so I decided to hurry and get dressed before I chased him down and got him dressed. As I was getting something out of my dresser I looked across the hall into his room. I saw a bunch of stuff on the floor so I decided to go investigate. Turns out he had pooped on his bedroom floor (that is a first!) But not only that, he had stepped in it with both feet and tracked it all over his room. It was smashed on the bottom of both feet and in between all of his toes! So I started to clean it up right away before it got tracked around anymore and Chase sat down to watch. After I got it surface cleaned (I still need to use the carpet cleaner that Debbie let me borrow) I looked at Chase sitting on the carpet and asked him to stand up. Sure enough, there was poo all over his bum and now more on the carpet. I think it must be time to start potty training.

2 comments:

Cardon Times said...

Sick! I am sorry! I have started the potty training thing with Boyd and so far it is not going so well... Well last night was okay, but this morning is quite awful. He's made it a couple times, but he is just being lazy about it. I ask him, and then two minutes later (if that), he pees in his pants. GRRRR.... I need to pay someone to do this for me....

Amy Jane said...

hahahaha...WOW. That is amazing. And horrifying. And I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog until this moment. I'm excited, and I'm linking you :)