THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Changing Diapers

I just had to tell two funny stories about changing diapers. The first one was the day after Kamron was born. I was finally able to get up and I decided to change Kamron's diaper for the first time. you would think that I would be a pro at changing little boys' diapers since Chase is still in diapers, but apparently I forgot about newborn boys. So I was trying to get all the nasty meconium tar poo off of Kam's bum and meanwhile he is screaming at the top of his lungs. All of a sudden, he stopped screaming and it was more of a drowning noise so I looked up and he was peeing all over his face! His mouth was wide open and he must be a pretty good aim cause most of it was going right in his mouth (hence the drowning noise). It was all over his face, in his ears, up his nose, in his mouth and hair and eyes. I felt terrible. Poor little guy!

The second story happened on the day we got home from the hospital. Tim was being very nice and trying to help me out as much as possible. So he was getting Chase ready for bed. Chase isn't really used to anybody but me getting him ready so he was throwing a fit. While Tim was changing his diaper, I sat there trying to calm Chase down. Tim was having a hard time getting the diaper on so I looked up to see what the problem was. Right then he said, "I can't get this diaper to fit right" I had to laugh when I realized that he was trying to put one of Kamron's diapers on Chase. It took me awhile to stop laughing and explain why he couldn't get it to fit.
But thanks hun, I really do appreciate all you did and are doing to help since the baby was born!!!

Here are a few new pictures I wanted to share!!!

Chase might be a little jealous!



He is so tiny, he doesn't even really fit in his carseat






All my boys!!!

Matt and his cheesy smile.


0 comments: