THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Zoo 2011


I try to take the boys to the zoo at least once every summer. The other day, I realized that I hadn't taken them yet this year. I wanted to take them but I was a little nervous to go in the heat, and walk all over when I am almost 8 months pregnant. Anymore, it seems like I lose all my energy after doing something for more than an hour. But I wanted them to be able to go, especially since there is a dinosaur exhibit there right now. So we loaded up the new van, and took off yesterday. Most of these picture probably look about the same as every other year because we always go on the train and the carousel. So sorry if they look familiar. I did survive the zoo, and I am glad I got to take my boys! I was amazed at how many pregnant women I saw there. I bet at least a third of the women that I saw were pregnant! So I guess it wasn't that big a deal that I braved the heat and the hills seeing as everyone else did too.












1 comments:

Sarah Johnson said...

Hahah I love Chase's smile in every picture. Looks like you guys had fun!