THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

California Trip


These pictures are all in the wrong order but here are some pictures from our California trip in July. I went with 2 of my sisters, Debbie and Becca and Becca's sister in law Kenzi. This first picture is actually the last picture of our trip, when dropping me off at home.

The beach somewhere in between San Fransisco and LA


All of our glitter toes in the sand


Me and Debbie playing in the water. I have a lot more pictures of us playing in the water, but being as I am too embarrassed to see me in a bathing suit, I am not putting any on here. And no, I don't have any pictures of the incident on Huntington Beach.


Debbie and Becca in front of the Newport Beach Temple. It is a really pretty but different temple, It's pink!


While we were in San Francisco, we got to go see Wicked!!! Soooo fun!!!

The picture doesn't do it justice, but somehow we ended up on one of those really really steep hills in San Francisco. Of course I was driving and I didn't panic once, not even when we were stopped going up a really steep hill and the car in front of us kept killing his car trying to get going. It took him 5-6 tries and each try he kept sliding backwards getting closer and closer. But he made it and somehow we did too.


This is the "before" picture as we were getting started on our trip. We had such a good time. I would love to do it again!

1 comments:

Travis and Becca said...

Just for the record- I am at the awkward looking fat but am really pregnant stage in these pictures! It was a great trip though! If only Kenz and I would have had our cameras ready when that big wave beached you and took off the bottoms of your swimsuit!!