THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My New, Fun Hobby: Glitter Toes

Last year my sister in law showed me her glitter toes and I knew I wanted them immediatly. I waited out the winter months and got mine done for Mother's Day. I wanted to do a glitter toe party with the girl that was doing my toes, and have all my friends get together to have them done, but I DID NOT like the girl that did mine. So I decided they seemed easy enough to do myself. So I went and bought all the stuff to do it. It wasn't quite as easy as I expected, but still quite easy and fun. I haven't gotten pictures of everyone's toes that I have done, but here are a few pictures. So much fun to do!!! So if anybody wants theirs done or wants to have a party let me know! (I'm a lot cheaper than the salon!)

0 comments: