THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Coach Pitch Baseball







I hate it when I write a bunch of new posts all at once, but I am way behind on my blog and never seem to post every few days like I should. Instead I do a bunch together, so here goes. . . .

Matt played coach pitch baseball this summer. His team was the Indians. He had a ton of fun playing and had several friends on the team so that made it more fun. Tim helped out at all the games, and Chase was dying to play too. Chase figured out how to hang the bats up in the chain link fence, so he spent a lot of time doing that. When he wasn't hanging up bats, he was hanging out in the dugout with the team.

Matt did really well. He had some really good hits and played well in the field. He is looking forward to playing again next year and starting football in August.

0 comments: