THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kamron turned 5 months




I'm holding him up by his leg in this picture. He can't really stand up like that :)


I know it's pretty late but I wanted to put some new pictures of Kamron on here. He turned 5 months on March 30 (Also my dad's birthday)!He is getting so big. He still hasn't rolled over yet, but he is trying really hard. He throws his whole body to the side and pulls his legs up to his chest but he hasn't figured it out yet. Though I did have a dream last night that he took his first step. Random, I have been having a lot of wierd dreams lately and no I'm not pregnant. Kam has figured out how to get ahold of his feet and sometimes even gets his toes in his mouth. He gets to take his first airplane ride next week when he goes with me to Oregon for my friends wedding.

1 comments:

salgal said...

Don't kids grow up so fast and too fast?!! I can't believe he is already 5 months old.